Now that all of the paperwork has been completed I thought I would draft a short note of thanks.
In particular I would like to thank you for all of the advice, guidance and support you have promptly provided to me during the whole process.
Please feel free to put any of your future potential customers in contact with me should they require someone to attest to how supportive and easy it has been for me to deal with you (Yiannis Drimousis, (YD Yachts). I would single out the following key aspects of the whole process we have just completed:
· Your professional website containing lots of useful information about the whole purchase process (FAQs);
· The large range of yachts that you have on your website for consideration;
· Your support during the survey and negotiation part of the process;
· Your follow up support in helping organise minor modifications to my boat and a temporary site (boatyard) until I commence sailing next April;
· Your ability to manage our discussions and negotiations from one end of the world (Greece to Australia) to the other; and
· Your patient, open and honest appraisal of each of the many boats that I considered over the last 3-4 months.
Once again thanks for your help. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking to buy (or sell) a yacht in Greece.
Philip Norris (Adelaide, South Australia)