- Fully batten main sail (Dacron) of 2012 in very good condition.
- Zip pack for the main sail (2012).
- No 1 Genoa (CARBON) of 2010
- No2 Genoa (Dacron) Furling
- No3 Genoa (Dacron) Furling
- Spinnaker (heavy-orange color) of 2012.
- Spinnaker boom (Carbon).
- Riggid Boomvang.
- The standing rigging partly changed in 2013.
- New turn buckles in 2013.
- All running rigging of 2013 and newer.
Bimini top (with side shadows, new 2018) and Sprayhood (new canvas in 2018) / 2 Anchors (Bow anchor COBRA with 50m chain) / Covers for all hatches / Roll bar over the cockpit with stern davits (2017) / Alarm system / Full safety equipment / Gangway (alu) / Emergency fuel pump (electric) / All lights replaced with LED in 2014 / Preventive anti-osmosis protection (HEMPELS) in 2013 / Fully equipped galley / 220V sockets in saloon, galley and aft cabin (with separate electric panel / New upholsteries in saloon and cabins (2012) / All sea cocks replaced 3 years ago / Full inventory.
Even this boat needs some very minor cosmetics my opinion is that , for a boat of this age, it would not be "fair" to give it less than Excellent. It is excellent kept, maintained and one of the best equipped boats of this size can be found in the market today. Highly recommended!!!
SERIOUSLY RENOVATED after 2012 including:
- The electric system rewired (it is the owners activity anyway!!!!)
- The plumping system renovated
- The sea cocks replaced
- New electrics and electronics
- New running rigging and standing rigging
- New push pits (higher and with thicker st.steel tubes)
- New windlass
- Emergency bilge system and emergency fuel pump for the engine