- SELDEN Mast (keel step) and boom.
- 1 Full batten Main ( PENTEX, crosscut) / Main sail cover.
- 1 Full Batten Main (Dacron, NORTH SAILS, the original) used only in 2004.
- 1 Genoa (135%, PENTEX, Radial) / Genoa cover.
- 1 Furling Genoa (Dacron, NORTH SAILS, the original) used only in 2004.
- Furling system FURLEX 200S.
- 1 Spinnaker 1.5 VICTORY.
- 1 Spinnaker 0.75 YC.
- 1 Spinnaker 0.5 YC.
- Spinnaker pole (Selden, aluminum).
- 6 Winches (HARKEN ST).
- Backstay Tensioner (NAVTEC).
- Standing rigging ROD, the original.
- Rigid boomvang.
- Most running rigging SPECTRA.
- Blue Hull (gelcoat). Very good condition.
- 5 Layers of anti-osmosis protection (SEAJET).
- Mp3 KENWOOD with USB (speakers in and out).
- LED Lights in saloon.
- Aluminum Steering wheel (leather covered in black).
- 2 inflatable life jackets.
- Holding tank.
- 2 Anchors.
- Cockpit table (removable).
- Fenders, ropes, tools and spare parts.
- Covers (in blue) for all hatches, winches and fenders.
- Cathode protection for electrolysis (with magnesium anode).
Excellent kept and maintained boat. Used by the owners only since new.
The hull is a hand laid laminate. The first two layers of the underwater section are laminated with isopthalic polyester resin for osmosis protection.
The deck is a one-piece laid fibreglass reinforced polyester laminate, partly polyester - balsa sandwich for thermo and sound isolation.
HULL TO DECK JOINT:
The deck is glued to the flange on the hull, bolted through and laminated with multi-axial fabric in transom and anchor area.
The 2550 kilograms keel is made of cast iron (standard draft is 2.05m)
The balanced rudder is a fibreglass reinforced polyester laminate with rudder stock and internal grid, both constructed in stainless steel.
CE – CERTIFICATION:
The E40 has been built in accordance with the European CE - certification and meets the requirements of the CE - directive 94/25/CE for recreational crafts. These rules require a certain standard of hull and deck strength, structural bulkheads and stringer, keel and rudder and their attachment to the hull, safety and stability, engine and gas installation, sea cocks, manuals and documentation of all major installations.