- NEW MAST, BOOM (Sparcraft) in 2016.
- New Standing rigging and running ringing (2016).
- Rigid boomvang (2016).
- Furling main sail (2007, very good condition).
- Furling genoa (of 2007 very good condition).
- New Furling system FACNOR in 2016.
- Removable stay sail.
- Storm jib (very good).
- Spinnaker (very good).
- Spinnaker pole.
- 2 X Harken Barbarosa (2 speed) self tailing winches for Genoa sheets.
- 2 X Harker Barbarosa (2 speed) self tailing winches for the outhauls and reefing lines, all of whinch are led on top of the coach roof through Spinlock clutches.
- Gangway (st. Steel- teak).
- Galley work top and cabins wash basins and cabinet tops finished in Gorian Aqua.
- New mattresses and upholsteries in the cabins.
- Bimini top and folding cockpit table.
- All lights LED, Dual day / night chart table light, electric fog horn / Deck and stern boarding flood lights / Galley extractor fan.
- All cabins and saloon fitted with AC sockets / 12v sockets in accommodation and cockpit.
- Stereo Radio CD player (4 saloon and 2 cockpit marine speakers.
- 2 Alternators (Prestoline 90A and Lucas 70A spare)
- Bruce type anchor with 50m chain / Spare kedge anchor with 5m chain and 40m rope.
- Roll bar over the stern.
- Ample quantity of ropes, fenders, boat hook, MOB life ring and light.
- Complete set of Pyrotechnics (renewed in 2017).
- 3 X ABC Powder fire extinguishers in date.
OLYMPIC SEA 42 is effectively a Jeanneau Sun Legend 41, designed by Doug Peterson, built under license in Greece by Olympic marine. The hull is laid up by hand using stratified GRP / Kevlar and all the interior is teak lined throughout.
The boat is sea worthy and lively cruiser combining good sailing performance with comfort, ideally suited for pleasure cruising. Under the current ownership she has been professionally and carefully maintained and upgraded in many aspects.
The vessel has normally been kept ashore approx. 9 months every year.
The saloon has a large folding table witch can be converted to a double berth, and the settees back also can be raised to convert to pilot berths.